Here in the PNW, we break out the shorts once it hits 65 degrees. Our spring is starting to look promising with these extra sunny days and bloomed cherry blossoms. Not only are we celebrating shorts season, but it also the start of concert and baseball season! Here are your six must haves when taking baby out to enjoy the festivities:
Spring Baby Necessities: Outdoor Edition
1) Citi Mini GT Stroller– This is a great outdoor stroller. It is extremely agile and handles well, like a jogger stroller, but it is less bulky and very lightweight. It is just an all-around easy to use stroller.
2) Ergo 360 Cool Air Baby Carrier– This is the way to carry your baby via hands-free. Whether it’s hiking or taking a stroll at the farmers market, you’ll be at ease knowing that baby is sitting in the carrier ergonomically correct and close enough to kiss. This carrier is very comfortable for both parents and baby.
3) Ems 4 Kids Earmuffs– I can’t stay away from the baseball stadium. I won’t have to either with these Earmuffs protecting baby’s ears from all the fun [loud] noises games can bring. They are also perfect for concerts, festivals or a crazy day at the zoo.
4) Babiators– These are the most comfortable sunglasses your little one will sport. Not only are the adorably stylish, but have 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
5) Noodle & Boo Suncreen (30SPF)- Amazingly lightweight that baby won’t even know they are wearing it. It has maximum protection all while being exceptionally moisturizing.
6) Ingrid & Isabel Everyday Cami– The perfect cami whether you’re expecting or nursing. Easy to layer for a brisk spring morning or wear alone during that hot afternoon.
You can find all of these items at SugarBabies or click on the link and order them today. Go out and enjoy these spring days!